Keeping in theme with summertime favorites, today I’m sharing nail polishes that I love to wear in the summer! I narrowed it down to 10, but I am sure there are many more I’m missing! When I think summer nail polish, I think bright, fun colors! Below you will find some of my top favorites. Click the name of each for links to the products! Enjoy!
I’ve broken these out by color category. First up are the corals and reds. I tried to include a good variety here. I have everything from a $3 nail polish from FiveBelow to OPI.
- Essie’s Come Here! is a beautiful, bright coral color! I love wearing it on its own or mixed with a pink shade for a fun nail polish cocktail.
- OPI Red My Fortune Cookie is a gorgeous red shade that has a hint of orange to it. It is definitely a great red for summer!
- Fresh Paint in Guava is a super bright, neon coral color! These polishes are great and you can’t beat the $3 price!
- China Glaze’s Strike a Rose is a lovely pinky-coral with a soft shimmer. This is one of my go-to shades year round!
Next up we have the pink shades. I love a bold pink shade in the summer on both my toes and fingers!
- OPI Pink Flamenco is a gorgeous pink shade that I reach for quite often. It can also be worn year round!
- Orly Beach Cruiser is a neon, hot pink shade that I absolutely love! It is so fun to wear on your toes for a bright pop of color!
- Salon Perfect in Tropicool Punch is a fun reddish-pink that is so bright and fun! At $3.98 a bottle, you can’t beat it!
Last for the summer nail polish round up are the colors that are a little more bold and colorful. I’ve included a purple, blue and green!
- Essie Play Date is a soft, but bright (if that makes sense) purple shade that is so great for spring and summer! I love a beautiful purple to mix things up!
- Orly Vintage is a fantastic almost neon turquoise/teal color! I love to pop this on my toes!
- Essie You Do Blue is a beautiful paler blue with a purple iridescent shade that looks so great on the fingernails and toes! You can’t go wrong!
Below you will find swatches on a plain white background (I know, they aren’t the prettiest). I would have painted swatches on my nails for each color, but with a toddler and 4 month old, it didn’t seem feasible! Ha! Hopefully, these swatches will do the trick!
I hope this gives you some inspiration for your next mani/pedi! Feel free to comment with some of your favorites below!
Thanks for stopping by! – Danielle